- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 – 1/4 cup water (optional; omit for more tart dressing)
- juice of 2 small fresh limes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 can black beans, well drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans, well drained
- 1 can pinto beans, well drained
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium onion, very finely minced
- 1 bag (10 oz) organic frozen white corn
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, washed and chopped
- 1 cup fresh snap peas, washed, de-stringed, and halved
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, water if using, and lime juice. Whisk in olive oil and set aside.
- Mix all remaining ingredients except avocados in a large bowl.
- Just before serving, toss salad with dressing and top with diced avocados.
Salads and Sides