- 1-2 large bunches of kale, any variety
- 2 tsps olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a non-insulated baking sheet with parchment paper, or lightly oil.
- Remove the kale leaves from the thick stems by cutting along the stem with a knife or by running your fingers up the stem and pinching the leafy portion off.
- Tear leafy parts into bite size pieces and discard stems.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale in a salad spinner or colander. Place kale pieces in gallon size resealable bag and shake with olive oil and sea salt.
- Spread kale in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, until kale is crisp and dark green with lightly browned edges.
Salads and Sides
Appetizers and Snacks