- 1/3 cup nut or seed butter (almond, peanut, sunflower, soy-nut, etc)
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon raw cocoa
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup raw rolled oats
- 3-4 tablespoons ground almond meal (also called almond flour)
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except almond meal and mix well until blended.
- Gradually add almond meal, 1 tablespoon at a time, and stir until well mixed. If too sticky, add more almond meal.
- Form into 1-inch balls using cookie scoop or hands.
- Serve at room temperature, or store in refrigerator in airtight container separated by layers of parchment paper or waxed paper.
Appetizers and Snacks