- 1 ½ cups whole rolled oats
- ½ cup almond flour (also called almond meal)
- ½ cup mini dairy free dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup ground flax seeds or ground chia seeds (you can make your own by grinding whole seeds in a high-speed blender)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until mixture is well blended.
- Using spoons, a small cookie scoop, or your hands, form into balls and set on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- Store any leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator.
Appetizers and Snacks