- 1-10 oz tub of prepared hummus (choose a brand that does not contain potassium sorbate or sodium benzoate, or if you prefer, use homemade hummus)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled if desired and diced
- 1 medium tomato or 1-pint cherry tomatoes, diced
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- Spread hummus in even layer over large platter.
- Sprinkle red onion evenly over hummus, followed by cucumber, tomato, lettuce, and olives.
- Top with crumbled feta and serve with whole grain or gluten-free pita chips (purchased).
Appetizers and Snacks