- 1-5 oz package mixed baby greens
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 medium carrot, shaved into thin strips with carrot peeler
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, cut in half lengthwise, seeds removed, and cut into thin half-moon shapes
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 TBSP finely grated fresh ginger root
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP honey
- 2 TBSP Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 TBSP sesame oil
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine baby greens and other vegetables in large salad bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, combine vinegar, ginger, garlic, honey and soy sauce. Slowly whisk in sesame oil and olive oil.
- Toss dressing over salad. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and gently toss again before serving.
Salads and Sides